Friday, March 9, 2012

Characters?


So I was just curious, and was wondering if any of the movie actors looked far from how you imagined them.  If there were, post a comment telling me.
 
Hamitch, Cinna, Rue, and Foxface all looked different that I pictured.  I imagined Hamitch with darker hair, fatter, older, and a half grown beard.  I imagined Cinna white, and skimpier.(I'm not racist)  I imagined Rue lighter skinned, straight hair, and a lot skinnier.  Foxface dosen't exactly have a foxface.  Believe it or not, I actually have seen someone that lookes exactly how I imagined foxface.  They had a long, pointy nose, freckles, straight red hair, green eyes, and a bit of a sour expression on their face.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with u on Rue and Cinnia But the others were pretty close. I think that they could have gotten someone more Prim looking for Rue but it was a pretty good cast.

    GAIL IS A FAIL!!! GOOOO PEETA!!!!

    ReplyDelete