Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fire Dress?

Fire Dress? Or just plain red?
 
When you read the hunger games, how did you imagine Katniss' interview?  I know I imagined Caeser how he is in this picture, but what about Katniss?  I imagined the fire dress  to be beautiful and gilded with jewels, so when she spun around, it looked like fire.  But in this picture, this dress is extremely beautiful, but what happened to the gems? To that majestic twirl? What about color?  Fire isn't just red.  It has oranges and yellows, and sometimes even a bit blue or purple.  Did you imagine it this way?  I hope that under where that picture cuts off, the dress flows down and there is at least some hint of jewels.  It could possibly be a mermaid-type dress, but probably not. I do agree it is just plain beautiful though.  What do YOU think about this dress?  Leave your answer in the comments below.



13 comments:

  1. I think it looks fine as it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it should have gems

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe it should be on fire like the other one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so mad at the dress! It needs to flame as she spins around! Ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a fail of a fire dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the dress needs more flare u know what i mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaah,leave it up to liam to be the only guy to post stuff on the blog...jk

      Delete
  7. That is sooooo a fail of the fire dress. It should at least have SOME gems. Geez.

    P.S. Not only is the fire dress a fail so is Gale. GALE IS A FAIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They ruined the dress. I can't believe they did that and i swear if the rest of the movie is like the dress, it will ruin my whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress fell short of my expectations. its not the image of fire at all. When I see that i think prom, not amazing sparkling fire dress!?!?!

    ReplyDelete