Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Madge not in the Hunger Games movie?!


Madge not in Hunger Games movie?!


I saw this a few weeks ago, and I was completely ticked off!  Madge isn't in the hunger games movie.  I mean, how stupid is that?!  She is Katniss' only friend in the first book besides Gale.  She's the one who gives madge the mockingjay pin.  She practically started the whole thing!  Read this and tell me what you think.
http://thehungergamesmovie.org/2011/05/madge-not-in-the-hunger-games-movie/


8 comments:

  1. Yeah! Madge should be in the movie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madge needs to be in the movie! How else would Katniss get the pin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is not possible who will give her the pin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I can't believe it! It was like a really dumb reason too, well not dumb actually, it was something like 'Katniss and Prim need to have more character development together, and throwing Madge into the mix would just complicate things'. Whatever. -_- I'm still pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAT THE HECK!!!! She gave her the frickin PIN!!!!! NOT COOL!!!

    P.S. GALE IS A FAIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HUNGER GAMES 1# FANApril 2, 2012 at 3:48 PM

    I AM SO MAD! MADGE NEEDS TO BE IN THERE! GAHH

    ReplyDelete